Unregistered users may browse the website, but in order to participate in the forums a user account is required. Click HERE to email the webmaster and request an account. The National DeSoto Club uses real names rather than pseudonyms. Notify the webmaster of your user name preference (Johnathon Doe, John Doe, etc) and password request.
Parts for DeSoto 1929 Sedan
Hi, my name is Marko and i'm a new member in club. I am in process of restoring a DeSoto 1929 Sedan, and since I'm from Croatia i have a problem with the purchase of parts, I don't know where to look for them. This car was outside for many, many years and a lot of parts are missing. I will write the list of missing parts and if someone could help me to find them it would be great!
Part list that i'm looking for:
1. Complete ignition distributor
2. Complete wiring harness with ignition switch and key
3. 8 spark plugs for DeSoto
4. Signal light switch
5. Wiper switch
6. Windshild wiper linkage assembly
7. Rear left and right light tail assembly
8. Engine water pump
9. Radiator cooling fan belt driven
10. Speedometar gauge
11. Speedometar cable
12. Outside door handle with key
13. Window glass (left and right)
14. Door rubber seals
15. Transmission clutch throw out bearing
Thank you for your help!
Hello Marko....try the NDC's 1929 Model Year Coordinator, Les Pesavento. He is also NDC President. You will find his full contact info in DeSoto Adventures, but here is his phone number: 586-945-5105