Unregistered users may browse the website, but in order to participate in the forums a user account is required.  Click HERE to email the webmaster and request an account.  The National DeSoto Club uses real names rather than pseudonyms.  Notify the webmaster of your user name preference (Johnathon Doe, John Doe, etc) and password request.

Bud and Shirley Tyler's 1932 DeSoto SC Sedan  

RSS
BrentJacobsen
(@brentjacobsen)
Estimable Member

This car just amazes me. Bud and Shirley along with Les and Sue Fairbanks drove their DeSotos from the Lake Michigan shore all the way to Ypsilanti for the 2017 Orphan car Show. Now that is a DeSoto Adventure. Here is a shot of the front Quarter of their car. Love those side-mounts.

Brent Jacobsen
Owner of a 1952 Desoto Firedome

Posted : 24/09/2017 1:13 am
BrentJacobsen
(@brentjacobsen)
Estimable Member

Here is a rear quarter view of Bud and Shirley's 32 Sedan. Love those suicide doors and that color coordinated trunk on the rack!

Brent Jacobsen

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 1:16 am
BrentJacobsen
(@brentjacobsen)
Estimable Member

Here is the dashboard of Bud and Shirley's 1932. This was as far as I got with photos of this fine car. I really wanted to corner Buddy and get some under hood shots, but I didn't get a chance. I guess I'll just have to make my '52 drive good enough to go over to St Joe and meet with him!

Brent Jacobsen

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2017 1:21 am
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register